Kevin Rose sat down with Al Gore in a collaboration between Digg Dialogg and Current to talk about various crowd-sourced issues and topics. Other than some of the questions about marijuana, ManBearPig, and Futurama, I found the interview pretty interesting. Gore was impressively adroit, astute even, in his responses, showing a deep understanding of environmental issues and how they’re all interconnected. I’ve listed the questions below, in case you’re looking to hear Mr. Gore talk about a certain topic of interest. It’s a short, twenty-six minute video, so make sure to give it a view and enjoy.
- Why is the drug that kills no one (marijuana), the illegal one?
- Since Obama won, would there be a possibility that he’ll offer you the position as head of EPA, and if he did, would you take it?
- What is your view on Net Neutrality?
- What is your response to the latest MIT study that contradicts the claim that global warming is man made?
- What is your view on genetically modified foods and industrial agriculture?
- What are your thoughts on opening up the election process to third party candidates?
- Do you feel as though a two-party system is sufficient for our country or would you encourage more third-party involvement?
- What is your opinion on clean coal technology, off-shore drilling, and nuclear energy as solutions to America’s dependence on foreign oil?
- Do you believe that the government will have to step in and mandate some sort of alternative fuel usage?
- Could you elaborate on your long term strategy for spreading ManBearPig awareness?
- Do you feel Obama will do enough to fix the energy crisis?
- Al you said you would start a Twitter account … have you and can you commit to updating on a consistent basis? @al_gore.
- Do you think the U.S. will ever be ready for an atheist president?
- Are you going to be in any more Futurama episodes?
Article tags: video