Pardon the interruption, but this is for a good cause. In mid-November, I’ll be on a panel at Greenbuild called "Green Blogs and the Built Environment" with industry leading bloggers from The Green Workplace, Treehugger, Green Buildings NYC, and Building Green TV. The general idea of the panel is to discuss how the environmental movement is using blogs to collect information, share ideas, and collaborate in new ways. In preparation for the panel, we’ve developed a very short survey to ask you how blogging impacts the built environment. It’ll take no time really, but the information is seriously helpful and we’ll discuss the results during the panel. Thanks in advance for you time and we’ll see you in Boston!!Weblogs
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build