- NRDC Report: Green investment now = 2 million jobs.
- Demand is growing for low-impact "green" homes.
- Building integrated solar cells could make solar more attractive.
- Nature is inspiring green design for pretty much everything!
- Eco-friendly loft project reuses industrial site.
- Green buildings gaining steam, albeit slowly.
- Sustainable buildings are virtuous, but they can be ugly.
- Oregon building opts for Green Globes instead of LEED.
- Can a building be LEED certified without being green?
400W Small Wind Turbine [Giveaway]May 3rd, 2010
10 Things to Consider Before Using Shipping Containers For Your ProjectFebruary 9th, 2010
Prefab Green Book [Giveaway]May 11th, 2009
Prefab Container Home Large enough to Fit a FamilyDecember 5th, 2016
Super Sustainable Renovation of a CottageDecember 3rd, 2016
Easy to Assemble Flatpack Off-Grid Cabins and Homes Coming SoonDecember 1st, 2016
Livable Landscapes says:
Neil Beauchamp says: