I’d like to take a quick sec to invite you to join us at West Coast Green 2008. This will mark our 2nd year as a premiere Media Partner with what has now grown to be the world’s largest conference & expo on green innovation and green building! This year’s event has a whole new look and a brand new location in the heart of Silicon Valley. The event takes place on September 25-27, 2008 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California.
West Coast Green is a great opportunity to network with leading green business professionals and vendors, hear from the world’s leaders in sustainability and design, and see hundreds of the newest green building products and latest green tech innovations. It’s a feast of innovations, ideas, and opportunities designed to expand your business, widen your vision, and stimulate your thinking with the latest, best practices and key players in green building and technologies.
Highlights for 2008 include:
- 380 exhibitors displaying the latest in green design and building products
- Presentations and panels with over 100 experts and visionary leaders
- Fully Stocked Green Show House – built entirely from Shipping Containers (SG Blocks) and filled with the most innovative green home technology on the planet today.
- The “Cool Campaign” – a national call for the coolest green tech innovations, sponsored by the Keiretsu Foundation, The San Jose Tech Museum, and NASA.
- An expected 13,000 attendees like you, including the entire chain of professionals and decision-makers rarely reached by other conferences
- Advanced Educational Tracks for design and building professionals
So if this year’s event is anything like last year, and it will be and more, you won’t want to miss this amazing conference! Go register and see you in September!Article tags: Weblogs