- Appraisers look to measure value of green.
- Green buildings expected to receive lower financing.
- Going green is good for your wallet.
- Eco-friendly, custom-built prefabs in high demand.
- Life and death of green design and forgoing LEED.
- Geothermal heating/cooling systems hit home.
- Habitat for Humanity LEED home blends into neighborhood.
- Here are ten of the world’s dirtiest cities.
- How to scoot in a city built for cars.
- Green energy blooms in the desert of New Mexico.
*WIR = Week in Review; a Saturday showcase of excellent links.
Article tags: Green Business