Green Infrastructure, Economics of Eco-Buildings, Rich Water Farmers, + GM Exec's Platinum Home [WIR]
- Green building is more than efficient, it’s economic.
- Lack of education, bureaucracy hinder green building progress.
- ‘Green’ buildings don’t have to be new.
- Farmers make more $$ selling water to cities than using it in crops.
- EPA promotes green infrastructure for better water quality.
- A GM Exec receives LEED Platinum for 4,000 sf home.
*WIR = Week in Review; a Saturday showcase of excellent links.