[RSS - Click Here to View] I found this video on YouTube of Jason Steele’s vision for a shipping container building. The idea in the video shows two sides being taken off to expand the floor area by 50%. He also has bamboo landscaping to create shading on the sun-exposed southern part of the home (Phoenix, Arizona). Looks pretty cool, but let’s see if it gets made, because in the world of container and prefab design, reality counts for somethingArticle tags: residential, video
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build