Today, actually within the last couple hours, Brad Pitt announced more specific plans and designs for his Make It Right NOLA project. Last night, I was looking at their website, but it didn’t have any new announcements. Today, their site is redesigned with all sorts of information. More information to come later tonight, but make sure to sponsor a home and check out the Pink Project. Also, check out this N.Y.Times story on the announcement.Article tags: Development, residential
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culinary Center Combines Community Focus with Sustainability to be Certified EA Gold
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features