If you’re like me, you want to be at the Greenbuild Expo, but there’s something keeping you from being there. Maybe you’re too busy making a green difference in the world and can’t break away. Maybe you can’t justify the travel to Chicago. Whatever your reason, it’s still nice to benefit from all the good information available at the event. Pop over to Greenbuild 365 for updates on what’s happening. Greenbuild started this morning with President Clinton and ends in a couple days. Right now, Greenbuild 365 has a video of Thom Mayne, founder and principal with Morphosis (we posted a podcast with him recently, too). I understand Greenbuild 365 will have more info as the event continues, so check back. Here at Jetson Green, we’re getting tons of info, so we’ll filter the best and blog about it over the next week or so.Article tags: Green Business, video
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culinary Center Combines Community Focus with Sustainability to be Certified EA Gold
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features