- The market for true green homes is expected to rise from $2B to $20B over next five years.
- Energy-efficiency audits can find savings in places where consumers might never think to look.
- USGBC certifies the world’s first carbon neutral building.
- Clinton Climate Initiative and Wal-Mart team up to provide low-cost green building technology.
- Regency Centers launches formal green building program for retail developments.
400W Small Wind Turbine [Giveaway]May 3rd, 2010
10 Things to Consider Before Using Shipping Containers For Your ProjectFebruary 9th, 2010
Prefab Green Book [Giveaway]May 11th, 2009
Robert Loy says:
Melody Wood Snow says:
John Willingham says: