There’s an interesting podcast with architect Thom Mayne, principal at Morphosis, and Andrew Blum (contributing editor at Metropolis and Wired). This article at Treehugger explains the building’s green features and striking exterior. Notably, it’s designed to use about half as much energy as a similar-sized office building. Via Andrew Blum.Article tags: Government, video
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Energy Efficiency in a High Demand Home
- Researchers Develop Self-Healing Solar Cells
- InSite House Will Combine Social, Environmental and Economic Sustainability
- Sustainable HARVEST HOME Helps to Heal Body and Spirit of Wounded Warrior
- Modular Chameleon House Adapts to the Environment for Sustainable Efficiency