- The Urban Revival – Cities may be the key to curbing climate crisis.
- Fat Zones – Does where you live influence what you eat? A new study says ZIP codes are surprisingly accurate predictors of obesity.
- Another new study suggests that people who live in damp, moldy homes may be prone to depression.
- A new roof and attic system being developed at the Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory could help owners lower summer utility bills by 8% or more.
- Alcoa announced the start-up of a 588,000 watt, roof-mounted photovoltaic solar power system at its California manufacturing facility, enabling the supply of clean and reliable renewable energy.
400W Small Wind Turbine [Giveaway]May 3rd, 2010
10 Things to Consider Before Using Shipping Containers For Your ProjectFebruary 9th, 2010
Prefab Green Book [Giveaway]May 11th, 2009
Robert Loy says:
Melody Wood Snow says:
John Willingham says: