Not only is Michelle Kaufmann Designs (MKD) taking the green prefab world by storm, but it looks like MKD is working with Communities by Design to build a 26-unit, green townhouse development. Nice. The two- and three-bedroom, two-story units will have covered parking, private and shared outdoor gardens, high quality finishes and fixtures, sustainable materials and systems, high-performance insulation, and solar panel systems. The townhouse development will be located somewhere in San Leandro, CA, and should be opening in late 2007.alternative energy, Development, residential
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- InSite House Will Combine Social, Environmental and Economic Sustainability
- Sustainable HARVEST HOME Helps to Heal Body and Spirit of Wounded Warrior
- Modular Chameleon House Adapts to the Environment for Sustainable Efficiency
- Australia Wins Solar Decathlon China 2013
- Florida Contractor Builds the First Luxury Net Zero Energy Home