Practical Environmentalist posted an interview with me, and I thought I would send a note of appreciation. I like Practical Environmentalist (especially their list of 21 Practical Ways to Help the Environment) and appreciate what they do. They have a new building and are working on a super green renovation. One of its writers, Kent Swanson, wrote a popular article for us called 11 Suggestions for an Eco-Friendly Landscape. That’s a good article. Thanks, PE!
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Culinary Center Combines Community Focus with Sustainability to be Certified EA Gold
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features