Right now, the world’s largest wind energy conference and exhibition, called WINDPOWER 2007, is going on. For those of you that can’t attend, here’s a link to the AWEA YouTube Channel and the AWEA Flickr Pool. Good stuff. Pictured above is the Skystream 3.7. I’m a big believer in wind technology, especially small wind technology because it has the potential to power our lives on a renewable basis. Think about the powerful combo of a plug-in hybrid car + home with solar panels + yard with small wind + thermal energy storage. Here’s what happens. During the night, you charge your car at home. Then you drive to work. At work, you charge your car again with solar/wind power. The hybrid makes it happen anywhere in the middle. We need to start mashing up renewable technology in a smart way. Microgeneration. Decentralization. WINDPOWER 2007 is a big part of making this happen.alternative energy
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Culinary Center Combines Community Focus with Sustainability to be Certified EA Gold
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features