I started Jetson Green using the Blogger platform, but quickly came to realize that I wouldn’t be able to manipulate the design as needed. So I took all the articles and switched them to Typepad, the service I’m using now. I call that stage of the blog "Jetson Green v1.0." After about 10 months with this service, I’ve tried to tweak things here and there. Today, however, you’ll notice that I’ve given the old blog a new face. We’ll try it out and see how it goes. I’ve been wanting to throw both sidebars to the right side, and today I figured out how to do that. I have more changes in store, but today’s changes are likely the most visual of what you will see in the future. I hope you like the design, but as always, the #1 goal is to have good content…have a good weekend.Article tags: Web/Tech, Weblogs
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Culinary Center Combines Community Focus with Sustainability to be Certified EA Gold
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features