A couple months ago, I wrote about Josh Dorfman and his Modern Green Living directory, so I wanted to kick out a shout for his new book in stores now. For some reason I thought the book was coming out in August and had it on pre-order, but it never came. Today, I was surprised to see it on the shelf, so I bought it on the spot. With The Lazy Environmentalist, you’re not overpaying for the hardback variety just to get good information. It’s out in sturdy paperback. And if you’re wondering about taking the plunge, there are two good interviews of the author at Treehugger and Green Options. Josh is smart and extremely informed on the subject of environmentalism. Don’t be fooled about the "lazy" moniker. There’s nothing lazy to his approach. The way I see it, Josh is bridging the gap between idealism and behavior, finding ways for everyone to live happier, healthier, and more plentifully. $10.17-$14.95.
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build