I’m in the middle of a hellish end to law school finals. I have some good content in the works, but need to sort through it + make it shine, so keep your eyes open for stuff later in the day. For those of you aren’t familiar with the face behind Jetson Green, I’m at the end of my 4th year of grad school getting both JD + MBA degrees. The MBA part finished last week. I need to polish up my paper on lead paint public nuisance litigation for Friday and make it through the night studying for constitutional law. Next week is graduation and we’re moving the very next day for Salt Lake City. Posting will be erratic, but will come even if it’s at 4:00 am sometimes. How ’bout them Jazz? Who would’ve thought I’d leave the playoff-less Dallas for the playoff-full Salt Lake City?
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build