I love blogging. I really do. But maybe it’s because I look at my own blog everyday, I don’t know, but I’d like to mix it up a little bit. Is that taboo for a fledgling blog? What you see is 100% home-job by me. I worked up the banner, picking through Photoshop the best I know how. The sidebar content is 100% me, too. Here are the constraints: (1) I’m still going to use Typepad, (2) I’m not going to hire anyone or pay anyone (at least not right now), and (3) that’s it. I don’t really enjoy widgets, either. I’m thinking about changing to the format with posts on the left and the two sidebars on the right. Any thoughts? I’m also thinking about a banner redesign. Maybe a new logo? It’s going to be consistent with the underlying framework of Jetson Green: modern + green, with a business perspective. Any thoughts? Cool ideas? Should I just keep it the way it is? Be gentle…Article tags: Web/Tech, Weblogs
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build