I just thought I would blog about this real quick because it caught my attention in the latest edition of BusinessWeek. There was a full page ad saying, "Imagine that. You can do well in the world without hurting it." Pictured in the ad is a pretty neat looking building (above), which is interactive at www.utc.com/curious. Go give it a look…United Technologies’ (NYSE: UTX) green building page has information on electrochromic glazing, 100% recycled structural steel, vertical axis wind power turbines, photovoltaic solar power arrays, zero VOC paints, green roofs with an integrated reclamation systems, conserving energy, fuel cell power plants, and combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) systems. Maybe someone should actually build the structure that’s in this rendering.Article tags: alternative energy, Green Business
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- InSite House Will Combine Social, Environmental and Economic Sustainability
- Sustainable HARVEST HOME Helps to Heal Body and Spirit of Wounded Warrior
- Modular Chameleon House Adapts to the Environment for Sustainable Efficiency
- Australia Wins Solar Decathlon China 2013
- Florida Contractor Builds the First Luxury Net Zero Energy Home