As you all know, Carnival of the Green is basically a carnival of blog posts that gets passed around from one green site to another. Posting happens on Mondays. Treehugger graciously supports the endeavor, so pop on over there if you’re interested in hosting a carnival or submitting an article (carnivalofgreen [at] gmail dot com). Last week, Carnival #61 was at Clay & Wattles, and next week, Carnival #63 will be at Nonoscience.
That said, I received a ton of articles and commentary, a virtual smattering of diverse topics, so go ahead and check ‘em out. Here we go in no particular order:
- Greening the Green Festival (Video = 5:53 min.) – by Melissa Mansfield + Averan Gale at LAGreenLiving.
- What’s Next for Nature? Innovation and a Few Ads – by Victoria E at Victoria E.
- Eco-Fashion Q&A: Denim Repair and Cheap Style – by Victoria E at GroovyGreen.
- Geologists Find Strong Evidence of Climate Change – by Barbara Feiner at OrganicAuthority.com.
- Ecological Decline "A Greater Threat than International Terrorism": The Challenge for Business – by Leon Gettler at Sox First.
- Living with Ed Makes Fun of Environmentalists and Should be Cancelled – by David at The Good Human.
- Beyond the Green Corporation – by Rich at Queercents.
- Beware of Greenwashing at the Grocery – by Micaela at Mindful Momma.
- It’s Time Again for Nuclear (with 150 coal plants on the drawing board)! – by Jake Kearns at Real Green Tips.
- Birth of an Advocate: From Sports Cars to Hybrids – by Beo at GroovyGreen.
- Barenaked Ladies Look After Their Mother + ‘Firefighter’ Blows Smokescreen at Fire Retardant Legislation – by Matthew Fried at Enviroblog.
- Weiners & Burgers Heating the Planet More than Cars – by Sally Kneidel at Veggie Revolution.
- Harvesting Justice (marginalization & health risks of farm workers) – by Harlan Weikle (Editor of Greener Magazine) at Veggie Revolution.
- Fresh Water Tanganyika – by Greener News Room at Greener Magazine.
- Envirolet Composting Toilet in Stage Production of "The War Next Door" – by Scott Smith at Envirolet Buzz.
- State of the (Green) Union – by Don Bosch at The Evangelical Ecologist.
- Tear Up CRP Ground and Contracts for Ethanol? + Now It’s the Ethanol Surge – by Ken Cook at Mulchblog.
- Illegal Coffee Growing Threatens Wildlife, Kraft Major Buyer + Follow Up: Nestle & Starbucks Respond to Illegal Coffee Report by The Bird Barista at Coffee and Conservation.
- Keeping Wildlife Coverage Wild, Engaging – by Jeremy Bruno at The Voltage Gate.
- Professor Quippy: Climate Change Scientists Get Angry – by Mark A. Rayner at The Skwib.
- High Anxiety: Thoughts on the Sustainability of High-Rise Developments – by Roger Butterfield at Words and Pictures.
- Green is Making Me See Red (L-O-N-G) – by Wenchypoo at Wisdom From Wenchypoo’s Mental Wastebasket.
- Top Socially Responsible Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Firms – by H.S. Ayoub at BioHealth Investor.
- Jim Webb: Is a Star Born? – by Rey Thomas at The Thomas Political Report.
- Patching Holey Clothes – by Kevin Surbaugh at Becoming & Staying Debt Free.
That’s about 28 articles, so this should be enough to keep you busy for the next week. Thanks for letting me participate Treehugger!!
Article tags: Weblogs