[Runtime = 4:13 min.] I wanted to include this video within my post, but E&ETV disabled the embed function, so head over to Youtube this jolly Christmas eve to watch a good primer on green skysrapers. With modern skyscrapers, everyone is focused on sustainable, energy-efficient structures. These days, most skyscraper design integrates LEED, as an overlay to the rest of the design process. The video narrative goes through some of the most popular green skyscrapers, such as World Trade Center Complex, Hearst Tower, and Bank of America Tower.Article tags: video
About archives: This article was contributed by the founder of Jetson Green. With the arrival of new ownership in December 2012, Preston left Jetson Green to pursue other business opportunities. If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Tack House Transforms Tacks into Tiny Home Movement Advocates
- Residents of The Q Experience Luxurious James Bond Lifestyle with Solar Power
- Shoal Bay House Offers a Minimalist Retreat Along Hawkes Bay
- Seadrift Residence is a Zero-Energy Home With Natural, Stylish Features
- Shipping Containers used in Multi Family Home Build