This is fantastic news–we have a little quid pro quo that could change the future of a company forever. Seriously. Pitt + Global Green USA have partnered to build a sustainable community in New Orleans. They are seeking cornerstone partners, each with category exclusivity, to help create a prototype for affordable, green housing. Housing will be energy-efficient with environmentally conscious and weather-resistant materials. Here’s how the deal works:
Potential Partner Company Provides:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Potential Partner Company Receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as "The Oprah Winfrey Show," People Magazine, "The Today Show," "Dateline NBC," VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007. That’s about it as far available information, but I think this could be a great opportunity to get your company going on an explosively green track. Will it be profitable? Hard to say, but there looks to be substantial upside. Via PRNewswire via ‘razzi.Article tags: Development