I can hardly believe another month of blogging has gone by, but it has. I have links on my right sidebar of many blogs that I read, but I also receive significant stops from visitors from various blogs that I’d like to mention. I’m going to list these in no particular order, but I must say that when I was mentioned on Treehugger, my traffic stats shot through the roof. For those of you that are considering advertising there, I think it’s a good idea! Here are some of the others:
- LEED Boot Camp – this blog is laying out some seriously helpful pointers for those preparing for the LEED Accredited Professional Examination.
- EE/RE Investing – Tom has expert information for investors and has a firm handle on the energy investment sector. Let’s not forget that October 7, 2006, is the National Solar Tour of Homes day (one in each state, and Tom is helping with Colorado’s tour).
- Dallas Progress – Officially named Best Political Blog of Dallas, Michael dubbed me the best sustainable building blog in Dallas. Really though, he’s talking about more than politics, he talks about development, real estate, and the economic future + safety of Dallas.
- Musing of an Eco-Entrepreneur – not much to say there…Shea’s going green wild with entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Matrix – I was mentioned in the Carnival of Real Estate and several real estate readers dropped in to read a little.
- LA Green Living – they kicked out the shouts to Jetson Green in the Carnival of the Green #43; thanks, by the way. Carnival of the Green stops by a different green blog on Mondays and is pretty good to read.
That’s about it. I’m sure I missed someone, but that’s why I’ll have next month’s "Kick Out the Shouts." Until then, I look forward to reading what y’all have to say and hope we can get closer to having more modern + green buildings.